Tuesday 3 July 2012

***Diet Solution Program*** - How now return to your normal weight?


Many of us have recently returned from holidays. A couple of weeks in the country, Turkish hotel all included, European restaurants - all this led to the issue figures rose by an edge.

I myself, too, is no exception - spent a month in United States. I drank an insane amount of delicious juice. At too much ham, sausages, cheeses, baguettes, croissants, rolls with cream ... And it was all in the interval between meals, reminiscent of our lunches, but with portions of five times more. And 10 times more delicious.

How now return to your normal weight?

I thought. It would seem a sure way to lose weight - sit on a strict diet program. Stop eating anything at all, except for crackers and low fat yogurt. But can we go on vacation, then to torment yourself so? There are lots of "miracle" diets, recipes that are ready to share a girlfriend, evaluate their effectiveness. But we all know that should go back to normal, as the price dropped tremendous efforts pounds in a few days back. And sometimes it leads to a couple of new ... In addition, the court of autumn. And when the window is cold and damp, the only way to feel comfortable and cozy - normally eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the search for solutions has decided to rummage in the Internet. After scanning nearly a hundred of our sites and western, I (oh, joy!) Found that now the main trend - watch the video refusal of the diet solution.

That's what I found:

With the help of diets can be always in shape. But this requires an iron will, a penchant for masochism, a willingness to abandon all that we mean by the word "delicious", and the ability to push every day a fresh-calorie foods.
There is an alternative: nothing special self is not limited to, try to determine the extent and try to stick to it. To this very measure to determine the need to take a small plate and put some food in it. Eat slowly, chewing food thoroughly (once I've heard it, exactly.I get it to work: after the first mini-portions, I'm running for a second. And here is where the bug immediately run is not necessary, but we must try 10-15 minutes to take himself to be something. Anyway, what - watch the news, for example, or read a magazine.

We must find a way to use extra calories faster than they turn into side or cheek. We eat because we need energy. And if it does not stop in time, the extra energy to spend, improve metabolism. It is, of course, highly dependent on body weight, hormones, and heredity. But equally important factor - exercise. According to experts, the effective of all - strength and cardio fitness equipment read more.


I enrolled in a fitness center. At first it was hard to force myself to exercise every day. But a month passed, and the results are encouraging: already familiar feeling of constant hunger disappeared without a trace. Forces became more. Despite the cold, I almost never too cold. Especially when I walk quickly down the street. I lost weight I was not too hard. But the mood - excellent. And myself, and I really like my friends! Jannet Alicia







No comments:

Post a Comment